Tuesday, June 12, 2007

MY FAMILY

Hello, I’m Nanako. Today I’d like to talk about my family in Japan.
My family is large. Recently, I have not heard that the family who has numbers more than our family. I have an older sister, two older brothers and three younger sisters, and I have two dogs. And, my family lives with cousin’s family. So, the sum total of the people who live together is thirteen. What do you think of my family? It is large family, isn’t it? So, my house is always noisy and lively. In the living room, I hear the sound of the piano, talking, sound of TV. Someone of my family always speak. So I can’t talk on phone... But I like noisy! I like lively! We have a problem more than another family because there are many people in my family, but I think that our family has much happiness because there are many people in my family. My family always makes me happy. I’m very proud of my family. However, I have never missed my family since I came to Australia.

2 comments:

hecchio said...

Hello, Nanako!
I didn't know that you have such a large family. there are seven people in my family. I used to think that my family was also large. I don't like too much noise!! I can't stand it! I feel that you love your family so much!
See you next time!

Anonymous said...

Hello Nanako. Welcome to IELTs!

It's wonderful to find out that you have such a large family. I like big families except for the noise. I have three brothers and one sister. Ours was a very noisy household when I was young. We always had a dog and often we had a bird too. I like to have pets. I have a cat and a dog now but I don't keep birds anymore as I don't like to keep them in cages. I just feed the wildbirds these days.

I think you are very blessed to have such a big and lively family. I am sure you will enjoy catching up with them again when you go home to Japan and you will have so much to tell them... it will be your turn to make all the noise.

Regards
Susan H